Top Reasons To Use a Travel Agent
1. You've Googled "Cruises" and come up with 17.8 million responses. Need a little help editing those choices?
2. Remember when you used that obscure website to book your hotel, and when you got there you spent your beach vacation overlooking a parking lot?
3. How many hours were you on hold with the airline when your flight was canceled because of a hurricane?
4. Did you really mean to spend your honeymoon at that resort whose one tiny pool was filled all day with 12 screaming children?
5. Who knew that when you booked that "villa" in Tuscany, it would be a small room with a kitchenette and no air conditioning? Funny, it looked much better on your computer screen.
6. No one explained to you that in July, it's winter time in Rio, and so you showed up there with nothing but five Hawaiian shirts and three pairs of swimming trunks.
7. I suppose contacting the Attorney General to resolve the fact that the Internet site has billed your credit card three times instead of once is the only route to take at this point.
8. It was definitely odd that there were no cab drivers at the airport at 3 o'clock in the morning when you finally landed in Costa Rica, but booking a transfer to your very remote hotel would have been a good thing to remember when you purchased your airline ticket and hotel online.
Travel Tips From Our Agents
1. Do not overpack! Check your baggage allowance with the airline you are traveling with.
2. Make sure your passport is up to date. Most countries require a six month validity to travel.
3. Check out and purchase travel insurance before your travel date.
4. Leave at home copies of your travel documents, itinerary, and passport with emergency contact at home.
Links to Visit Before Traveling